Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Too those who I love..

Have you ever had friendships that have faded.. relationships that have ruined friendships? It seems to be all I can think about tonight.. I keep thinking that yes I do love my life as it is right now.. I wouldn't trade anything to be where I am today... but lately I can't seem to help but miss the good old days too. I use to be so close to many people and now... we barely speak. Yes.. I know that it probably mostly my fault.. but sometimes I wonder if they ever miss me the way I miss them. So here is something to each and everyone of you... I hope you know who you are and even if we aren't as close doesn't mean I don't care.

Too so many girl nights.. movie nights.. picture taking days these are honestly some of the funnest times I can remember having. I miss going to movies so many times just because we love them. I miss hula hooping.. making our dinners together.. you making fun of me cause I can't cook. I know that lately we haven't been talking.. we got caught up in our own lives and lost touch. I'm sorry if you feel that I have done something wrong.. if i have please let me know so i can fix it it. In my eyes its neither of our faults, just life I guess. I just want you to know that I miss you, I miss hanging out with you. I hope we do get to hang out soon and be able to make some more fun memories again.

Too one of my really good friends who lives so close.. but we wouldn't know it. haha I know that we both have hectic lives to maintain down here but I would really love to start hanging out again. I miss our girl talks that always seem to last all night long. I miss our burping contests.. gross I know. I miss hanging out with just us three girls. I have really love how we became so close and wish that soon we will be back to just as close and we can have the best of both worlds... meaning fitting each other into our hectic lives!

Another best friend that I have really lost touch with recently and would give anything to just see how you are doing some days. I realize you have a life to live up there and I don't want to get in the way of that because I am so happy for you. I just feel like we were so close and now we aren't. I miss just being able to watch movies with you all the time and talk to you about anything. I don't want to ruin anything but a little hey how are you.. once in a while would help. I will always consider you as my best friend and probably always more. We have had our rough patches and somehow always overcome them and by that I hope we will always be in each others lives.